2019 SINGAPORE SEVENS
Sales Period 07 Feb 2019 - 05 Apr 2019
13 Apr - 14 Apr 2019
2019 SINGAPORE SEVENS
The Singapore Sevens is the 8th stop of the 10-round HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series.
The 2019 tournament will see around 15 teams such as Australia, England, Fiji, France, New Zealand, Russia, Samoa, South Africa etc. battle it out over the two days from 13-14 Apr 2019.
With a carnival atmosphere, Rugby Sevens provides an enjoyable and fun experience for every member of the family, rugby fan or not.
New Zealand has by far been the dominant force in the HSBC World Sevens Series, which was inaugurated in 1999, winning 12 out of the 18 seasons. However, other teams such as Fiji, South Africa, and England have emerged as forces to be reckon with.
Visit the official website.
|HOTEL||CAT 2||CAT 1||PREMIUM||*Family CAT 1||*Family CAT 2|
|Adult||*Child with bed||*Child no bed||Adult||*Child with bed||*Child no bed|
|Fragrance Selegie/ Imperial (3*)||315||412||481||426||219||109||315||219||109|
|Parc Sovereign Albert/ Tyrwhitt (3*)||357||453||522||467||247||136||370||247||136|
|Village Hotel Bugis (4*)||398||494||563||508||274||164||412||274||164|
|Summer View Hotel (4*)||481||577||646||591||329||191||481||329||191|
|The Fullerton Hotel (5*)||673||784||852||797||536||302||687||536||302|
*Children under 4 years are free, provided they do not occupy a seat. Children aged 4 years and above need a ticket.
- 1 HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens 2-day pass ticket per pax (CAT 2/ CAT 1/ Premium)
- 3N accommodation with daily breakfast from 12-15 Apr’19
- 2-way SIC airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport) between 0700hrs-2200hrs
- 1-way PVT transfer from hotel to the National Stadium at 0900hrs on 13 OR 14 Apr’19
- Complimentary 1 half-day (3hrs) Singapore City Tour at 0900hrs on 15 Apr’19
TICKET CATEGORY (2-day pass)
CAT 2/ Family CAT 2: Free seating at L400 seats
CAT 1/ Family CAT 1: Free seating at L100 & L200 seats
Premium: Reserved seating at L100 seats
- Prices quoted in SGD per pax
- Minimum two to go
- Subject to availability
- Full payment upon booking
- We will stop accepting bookings once tickets sold out
- Non-refundable & no changes allowed after booking
- JTB reserves the right to change prices & conditions without prior notice
- Other terms & conditions apply